WIN Learning News & Updates
We are pleased to share the latest happenings at WIN Learning and best practices from our partner implementations. As a leading provider of career readiness courseware and credentials, we want to continue to have a visible presence in the education, workforce and business communities. View current news, press releases and product updates.
Product Release Updates
- Career Readiness System - Release Updates August 2019
- Career Readiness System - Release Updates July 2019
- Career Readiness System - Release Updates May 2019
- Career Readiness System - Release Updates April 2019
- Career Readiness System - Release Updates February 2019
- Career Readiness System - Release Updates January 2019
- Career Readiness System - Release Updates December 2018
- Career Readiness System - Release Updates September 2018
- Career Readiness System - Release Updates July-August 2018
- WIN Learning Career Credentials program gives Chesterfield Co. inmates a jump start back to the workforce
- Kentucky Career Center offers WIN career readiness for state agency recruitment
- WIN Learning Announces New Job Analysis Solution
- WIN Learning Launches Career Readiness Dashboard for Administrators
- WIN Learning Named Finalist in 2019 EdTech Digest Awards
- South Carolina Administers 50,000 Plus Ready To Work Assessments
- West Virginia Implementation Focus on Career and College Readiness
- Leading Organization Partners to Address State Career Pathway Systems
- Arizona Launches the Arizona Career Readiness Credential
- South Carolina Implements WIN Ready to Work and Essential Soft Skills
- State Agencies Partner to Offer Free Job Skills Prep-Certifications
- Kentucky Adopts WIN Learning Essential Soft Skills Assessment
For Media Inquiries
WIN Learning is a leader in online and blended learning career readiness solutions. Contact us to provide further information about our solutions or to have a WIN representative speak with members of the press.
We believe ALL learners and job seekers deserve a positive future and a pathway for success. Whether it’s college, trade school, military or the workplace, WIN provides learners with the tools to be career ready and successfully transition to a career pathway.
Get Started Today!
If you are interested in implementing WIN Learning as a component to your career-ready community, visit our Solutions tab or contact us for a demonstration or more information.