WIN’s integrated approach to career readiness has given more than 10 million learners worldwide the tools, confidence, and skills necessary to excel. Our e-learning solutions include career exploration tools, academic and employability skills courseware, and Work Ready and Essential Soft Skills credentials as important foundational elements for creating a more effective and efficient system to prepare learners and job seekers for career and life success.
WIN Career Readiness System
The personalized, WIN Career Readiness System is based on the EDUCONOMY MODEL—an intersection between education and the economy where supply, demand, and career pathways are the drivers for education and training, people and talent, occupations and jobs, and business and industry.
Within the WIN Career Readiness System, employability, foundational, and social skills are learned within the context of careers. This real-world focus helps define the personalized selection of coursework and credentials that lets employers know that learners have the skills to succeed in the workforce and further their training and education.
WIN Career Readiness System Dashboard enhancements:
- Ability to select date range of data displayed
- User Profile with detailed information about user permissions and the ability to edit name, username, and password
- Ability to download and print a PDF of the dashboard
- Notifications bell with system wide, and portal client specific messaging
- Ability to select which product offering charts you want visible
- Additional data included in product offering charts, such as % earned, % passed, and product offering summary statistics
- Summary statistics across all product offerings
- Information buttons with customizable text about each product offering
- Date and product selections persist
- Improved navigation and usability
- Data alignment with updated Reports 2.0
Get Started Today!
If you are interested in implementing WIN Learning as a component to your career-ready community, visit our solutions tab or contact us for a demonstration or more information.