Career Readiness Courseware 2.0 CRC 2.0 is a self-paced course in which you will develop the foundational workplace skills required for most jobs from entry level to professional. It is made up of three modules: Applied Math, Graphic Literacy, and Workplace Documents. Each module contains a placement test and seven course levels, each with a pretest, instructional content, practice exercises, and posttest. You will automatically be placed in the appropriate level based on your placement test results. Score at least 80 percent on the posttest to earn an ebadge and unlock the next level of training.
Career Readiness Courseware Modules:
Platinum: Score a minimum of Level 6 in all three modules to have the foundational skills to pursue 99% of jobs in the workforce.
Gold: Score a minimum of Level 5 in all three modules to have the foundational skills to pursue 90% of jobs in the workforce.
Silver: Score a minimum of Level 4 in all three modules to have the foundational skills to pursue 65% of jobs in the workforce.
Bronze: Score a minimum of Level 3 in all three modules to have the foundational skills to pursue 35% jobs in the workforce.
- 24/7 web-based access or LAN delivery
- Aligned to the Ready to Work Assessments
- All lessons support the U.S. Department of Labor Workforce Development Performance Measures and the U.S. Department of Education standards
- Addresses core skills required for entry into all 16 Career Clusters identified by the U.S. Department of Labor
- Spanish subtitles available
- HTML 5
Get Started Today!
If you are interested in implementing WIN Learning as a component to your career-ready community, visit our solutions tab or contact us for a demonstration or more information.
*This product is not affiliated with, approved, or endorsed by ACT, Inc.