With limited work experience and the struggle to find employment once released, how can we solve the reentry challenge and ensure that incarcerated individuals and those under community supervision become productive members of society? WIN Learning offers a career readiness solution that prepares learners and job seekers with academic foundational skills and essential employability skills to promote reentry into the workforce and continued path to career success.
Among the many challenges facing someone in a corrections environment is the lack of education and workforce skills needed to succeed in the labor market and the cognitive skills (e.g., the ability to solve problems and reason) needed to address the challenges of reentry.
WIN Learning Career Readiness programs provide a sound curriculum and credentialing approach that supports the goal of a model to ensure that offenders can gain the knowledge and skills needed to obtain long-term, living-wage employment, and transition successfully out of the corrections system.
WIN Learning solution for correctional institutions support;
- Cognitive-based skills instruction in both academic and employability foundational skills
- Evidence-based curriculum and instructional practices in applied skills and work habits
- Access to knowledge, skills, and occupational interest courseware
- Ability to earn a portable credential in academic and essential soft skills
- Engagement of individuals in creating an education and career plan
- Flexibility in program entry, scheduling and accommodations
- Use of technology to enhance and increase program access
- Centralized Career Readiness System for recording and collecting data during the intake process
Get Started Today!
If you are interested in implementing WIN Learning as a component to your career-ready community, visit our solutions tab or contact us for a demonstration or more information.
Click to learn about each offering.