WIN Learning's professional services model is based on current research, collaborative implementation planning, and a comprehensive professional development approach with effective coaching support and frequent progress monitoring.
A Partnership for Proven Success
The WIN Implementation Model encompasses the “events” outlined in the implementation cycle, and provides a road map in the development and execution of an implementation plan designed to ensure the successful integration of our award-winning tools.
WIN Professional Services begins when a customer’s program goals are clearly defined and continues throughout each phase of planning, instruction, support, and evaluation. This cyclical, blended learning approach ensures the consistent and effective use of all WIN tools and delivery of services that positively impact teaching and learning in a career and college readiness environment.
- Identify key stakeholders and project coordinators
- Set expectations and outcomes for implementation
- Review WIN solutions and service offerings
- Establish short and long-term program/instructional goals
- Review progress monitoring and data reporting tools
- Review technical specifications and setup protocols
- Introduce and demonstrate the WIN tools
- Provide hands-on time to explore tools
- Describe the instructor/ learner experience
- Review progress monitoring tools
- Plan lessons
- Share proven instructional models for success
- Review effective instructional techniques and strategies
- Model strategies in the lab or classroom
- Review data to determine class and learners' progress
- Offer additional training support (live webinars)
- Collect and analyze organization/district/school level data
- Compile and present implementation fidelity report
- Determine next steps for implementation based on data presented
Phone: 888.717.9461 Option 3