College Readiness Courseware 2.0 is a self-paced course that focuses on the five skill areas that are most frequently tested on college entrance exams: Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Reading, and Writing & English. Each module contains a pretest, instructional material with practice exercises, and a posttest. Score at least 80 percent on the posttests for Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry to earn the College Ready Math certificate of completion. Similarly score at least 80 percent on the posttests for Reading and Writing & English to earn the College Ready English Language Arts (ELA) certificate of completion.
College Readiness Courseware 2.0 Modules:
Pre-Algebra includes basic operations with whole numbers and fractions, order of operations, ratios, and proportions.
Algebra includes algebraic expressions, exponents, factoring, equations, inequalities, absolute value, functions, and variations.
Geometry includes angles, triangles, circles, perimeter, area, volume, similarity, congruence, coordinate graphing, and basic trigonometry.
Reading includes reading comprehension, vocabulary, root words, suffixes, prefixes, literary terms, and tips on how to approach a college reading assessment.
Writing & English includes subject-verb agreement, verb tenses, pronoun-antecedent agreement, parallel structure, voice, modifiers, sentence structure, diction, and paragraph structure.
- Offers pretest, courseware instruction, and posttest
- Allows for topical review or for concept attainment
- Provides immediate feedback on questions
- Supports test taking strategies for college entry exams
- Quick and easy reporting
- eBadges and certificates upon successful completion
- Flexible 24/7 web-based portal access
- Topic Development, Purpose, Strategy
- Word Choice, Style, Tone
- Sentence Structure
- Conventions of Usage
- Conventions of Punctuation
- Arithmetic / Pre-Algebra / Numerical Skills
- Elementary and Intermediate Algebra
- College Algebra
- Main Idea and Author’s Approach
- Supporting Details Sequential, Comparative, and Cause-Effect Relationships
- Meaning of Words
- Generalizations and Conclusions
Get Started Today!
If you are interested in implementing WIN Learning as a component to your career-ready community, visit our solutions tab or contact us for a demonstration or more information.