WIN Learning Career Readiness System Release Updates: November 2022
Version 5.2.0 Released 11/8/2022
Version 5.2.0 of WIN Career Readiness System code was released to production on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Highlights of the release include:
- My Work Ready updates
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements
My Work Ready Updates
Several enhancements have been added to the My Work Ready application.
Learners can now earn Achievements for completing activities. Achievements can be accessed from the Today or Toolkit screens. Achievement badges will turn from gray to full color when the user completes the associated activity. Hover over the achievement to see which activity it represents.
Learners can now also earn Bonus Stars in the Career Readiness Index. The Career Readiness Index is an indicator of a participant’s readiness to pursue recommended careers based on the results of their My Work Ready activities. For each element/component completed, the CRI score (0-100) increases. Some components are weighted more than others and achieving higher activity scores results in a higher CRI.
If a participant completes more activities than are required, they earn Bonus Stars. This is a great indicator of initiative, and dedication to self-improvement!
Learners now have access to the CareerOneStop Job Search tool, which presents open job listings from the National Labor Exchange, co-sponsored by the Direct Employers Association and the National Association of State Workforce Agencies; Career Builder; Indeed; and ZipRecruiter. The tool can be found on the Careers screen. Type in a job title or keyword and your location then click Search. A new tab will open with job listings.
The My Work Ready Administration Dashboard now includes charts that display summary results per application step so that administrators can monitor progress and encourage user engagement. A date range can be applied to filter the results.
*PLEASE NOTE: The “hero stats” across the top of the dashboard are static and not generating real data yet. In addition, the percent complete bubble in the upper right corner of each chart is static and not generating real data yet. Those enhancements are expected in the v5.3.0 release.
- The General Summary Report myStrategic Compass data has been updated to include eBadge, session time, and active learner data. The issue with exporting large amounts of learners (more than 500) from User Admin 2.0 results is resolved.
- The password field is now suppressed in the export of user data from User Admin 2.0.
- Teachers associated with classes, and then promoted and transferred were not showing in the correct organization, and now they are.
- In UserAdmin 2.0, when using the Search bar to search for an organization and then selecting OK and Search, the results returned all organizations rather than the one desired. Now the results respect the request in the Search bar.
- Learners with access to Work Ready Courseware now have access to the Work Ready Courseware resource page in the Resource Center. The content on this page is still under development and more resources will be coming soon.
- The issue with uploading a portal client logo has been resolved.
For more information or support, contact Support at WIN Learning
To report issues or ask questions about this release, please contact the WIN Learning Help Desk:
Phone: 888-717-9461 Option 3
All internal and external support requests are logged and tracked and get routed to the appropriate parties.
Please remember to include a detailed description of the issue, who it impacts, system/environment info, and reproduction steps and an actual due date. If helpful, please include a screenshot.