Preview WIN Career Readiness System Dashboard
- New, robust reports. See usage, time on task, scores and progression through the courseware.
- Available 24/7 from any internet-connected computer
- Includes a College Readiness Course to help learners who plan to go to Post-Secondary schools
- Excellent preparation for the WorkKeys exams
- Placement tests help put learners into ability appropriate materials
- Learners move at their own pace through the courseware
- Relevant, robust, and realistic content for 2020
- Single sign-on portal for all learners and administrators
College Readiness Courseware Included
College Readiness Courseware includes five learning modules that provide learners with practice and application of concepts addressed by commonly accepted college placement exams. The modules are Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Reading, Writing and English. Each module begins with a Pretest which allows access to the Courseware and a Posttest.
Join a Scheduled Webinar
To learn more about the WIN Career Readiness System and how you can transition to the new enhanced platform, join one of the scheduled upcoming webinars.
Tuesday, 09/29/20 10pm - 12pm PDT
Thursday, 10/01/20 1pm - 3pm PDT
Thursday, 10/08/20 10pm - 12pm PDT
Tuesday, 10/13/20 10pm - 12pm PDT
Wednesday, 10/21/20 1pm - 3pm PDT
Thursday, 10/29/20 10pm - 12pm PDT
Wednesday, 11/04/20 1pm - 3pm PDT
WIN’s integrated approach to career readiness has given more than 10 million learners worldwide the tools, confidence, and skills necessary to excel. Our e-learning solutions include career exploration tools, academic and employability skills courseware, and Ready to Work and Essential Soft Skills credentials as important foundational elements for creating a more effective and efficient system to prepare learners and job seekers for career and life success.
If you are unable to attend a training webinar, view the video and complete the form below to contact WIN and begin using the new and enhanced WIN Career Readiness System.