WIN’s College Readiness Courseware gives learners an opportunity to evaluate their skills in Reading, Writing, English, and Mathematics. College Readiness Courseware is ideal for preparing learners to take an entry or placement test for admission to a post-secondary institution. Learners identify areas where further instruction is needed and are provides practice and assessment for reaching mastery. The courseware prepares learners with the necessary foundational skills in Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Reading, Writing and English.
Ready to Work Courseware Modules:
- Offers Pretest, Instruction, and Posttest design
- Used for review or for concept attainment
- Provides immediate feedback on practice questions
Supports test taking strategies for college entry exams
- Quick and easy reporting
- eBadges and certificates upon successful completion
- Flexible 24/7 web-based portal access
- College Readiness Courseware is included with the purchase of Ready to Work or Career Readiness Courseware!
- Topic Development, Purpose, Strategy
- Word Choice, Style, Tone
- Sentence Structure
- Conventions of Usage
- Conventions of Punctuation
- Arithmetic / Pre-Algebra / Numerical Skills
- Elementary and Intermediate Algebra
- College Algebra
- Main Idea and Author’s Approach
- Supporting Details Sequential, Comparative, and Cause-Effect Relationships
- Meaning of Words
- Generalizations and Conclusions
Get Started Today!
If you are interested in implementing WIN Learning as a component to your career-ready community, visit our solutions tab or contact us for a demonstration or more information.