WIN’s College Readiness Courseware (CRC+) gives learners an opportunity to evaluate their skills in Reading, Writing, English, and Mathematics. WIN CRC+ is ideal for preparing learners to take an entry or placement test for admission to a post-secondary institution. CRC+ helps learners identify areas where further instruction is needed and provides practice and assessment for reaching mastery. CRC+ prepares learners with the necessary foundational skills in Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Reading, Writing and English.
Prepare your learners for a path to college success
CRC+ includes five learning modules that provide learners with practice and application of concepts addressed by commonly accepted college placement exams. Learners begin the courseware by completing an initial assessment of readiness on college entry exam content. Learners complete the course content for areas of deficiency and continue until they are ready to complete the post-test.
WIN’s college readiness assessments can help learners meet a basic level of readiness for college. These online standardized tests are designed to be administered to assess and potentially identify college entry course work. CRC+ assessment results assist staff or faculty in identifying the appropriate level coursework for learners.
College Readiness Courseware Topics:
English / Writing
• Topic Development, Purpose, Strategy
• Word Choice, Style, Tone
• Sentence Structure
• Conventions of Usage
• Conventions of Punctuation
• Arithmetic / Pre-Algebra / Numerical Skills
• Elementary and Intermediate Algebra
• College Algebra
• Offers Pre-test, Instruction, and Post-test design
• Used for review or for concept attainment
• Provides immediate feedback on practice questions
• Supports test taking strategies for college entry exams
• Quick and easy reporting
• eBadges and certificates upon successful completion
• Flexible 24/7 web-based portal access
• College Readiness Courseware is included with the purchase of Career Readiness Courseware!