View some of our favorite resources, posts and sites that we have curated and added to the list. Let us know about some of your top picks and we will add to the growing list. Enjoy!
Top New Resources:
Education Content for Teachers & Families
- Wide Open School - a free and open collection of online learning resources for teachers and families.
- Virtual Tours/Field Trips - 12 famous museums that offer virtual tours in the comfort of your own living room.
Social & Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources
- Inside SEL - SEL Resources for Parents, Educators & School Communities Related to COVID-19.
- Sanford Harmony - Units and tools for at home use to support social, emotional and cognitive skills.
- Turnaround for Children - Keeping Our Children And Ourselves Safe, With Pamela Cantor, M.D.
- Mississippi DOE - SEL PreK-12 resources for at-home support.
- Collaborative Learning Solutions - Daily SEL activities to build emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Frameworks - SEL Community Newsletter with detail tips and strategies to provide support during this time.
- CASEL - Resources to support social and emotional needs as part of your district’s response plan.