Technology is changing the way today’s learners interact with the world. Smartphones and mobile devices provide engaging possibilities to place career planning and exploration in the palm of their hands.
Career Exploration & Planning
The WIN ATLAS mobile app allows learners to examine occupations in relationship to educational pathways and regional opportunities. Learners can play out different career scenarios by filtering career clusters by region, salary potential, and job zones.
- Explore Careers – Recommendations, Random Job Finder, Job Guidance
- My Interests – Series of questions about activities learners like or dislike
- My Priorities – Identifies what learners find most important in a job
- My Summary – Outlines all the information the learner completed in the application, can be emailed or shared
- Next Steps – Allows the learner to create and arrange tasks
- My Goals – Helps the learner to focus on their short and long term goals
- Favorites – Shows all occupations learners saved and allows them to add multiple occupations
- WIN Atlas is a stand-alone mobile application completely autonomous to myStrategic Compass
Assess —Complete an Interest and/or Work Priorities Survey
Explore — Freely explore careers and occupation details
Plan — Set goals and plan next steps to support your career pathway
The ultimate goal of WIN Atlas is to help students identify potential careers and gain insight into the relationship between educational pathways and career opportunities
Learn more about: